Awards of the Institute for Bulgarian Language
1) The Grand Award of the Institute for Bulgarian Language of Science “Prof. L. Andreychin”. It is awarded every two years on 15th of May – the Day of the Institute for Bulgarian Language.
➤ 2012 – prof. Moni Almaleh
2) Book of the Year Award of the Institute for Bulgarian Language. It is awarded annually on 15th of May – the Day of the Institute for Bulgarian Language.
1. Bulgarian Dialect Atlas. Review. Volume 4. Morphology. Sofia, BAS Printing House “Prof. Marin Driniov”, 2016.
2. Official Spelling Dictionary of Bulgarian. Verbs. Sofia, Prosveta Publ., Sofia, 2016.
➤ 2015 (awarded in 2016)
1. Legurska P. “Comparative analyses and national specifics of the lexical system”. Eto Publ., Sofia, 2015, 190 p. ISBN 978-954-9859-61-4.
2. Ответственный редактор Л. Э. Калнын. Л. Vasilева, Хр. Дейкова, Сл. Керемидчиева, М. Котева, К. Първанов.
„Общеславянский лингвистический атлас (ОЛА). Серия фонетико-грамматическия. Болгарские материалы. Выпуск 1. Рефлексы *ě. Выпуск 2а. Рефлексы *ę. Выпуск 2б. Рефлексы *ǫ. Выпуск 3. Рефлексы *ьr, *ъr, *ьl, *ъl. Выпуск 4а. Рефлексы *ъ, *ь. Выпуск 4б. Рефлексы *ъ, *ь. Вторичные гласные”. Prof. Marin Drinov Publ., Sofia, 2015.
➤ 2014 – “Bulgarian lexicology and phraseology” in three volumes, collective work.
➤ 2013 – “Dictionary of the Bulgarian Language. Volume 14 Прелез – пясъчножълт”
1. “Erkech – memory of language”. Multiprint Publ., Sofia, 2012. S. Keremidchieva, A. Kocheva, L. Vasileva, K. Parvanov, Z. Sertova, I. Garvalova, R. Cherneva.
2. “Spelling and punctuation in the Bulgarian language. Main rules”. Prosveta Publ., Sofia, 2011, ISBN 97895401.
3. M. Stamenov “The fete of Turkish words in the Bulgarian language and Bulgarian culture”. Iztok-Zapad Publ., Sofia, 2011, ISBN 9789543219469.
3) Young Scientist Award “Prof. L. Andreichin”. It is awarded annually on 15th of May – the Day of the Institute for Bulgarian Language.
➤ 2013 – Assist. prof. Svetlozara Ilieva Leseva
➤ 2012 – Assist. Kalina Micheva-Peycheva
➤ 2002 – Konstantin Kutsarov
4) Youngest Scientist Award “Prof. St. Stoykov”. It is awarded annually on 15th of May – the Day of the Institute for Bulgarian Language.
5) Honorary Badge (Gold) of the Institute for Bulgarian Language. It honours significant contributions to the development of Bulgarian linguistics and the Institute for Bulgarian Language and is awarded on special occasions.
Prof. Elka Mircheva
Prof. Ivan Kasabov
Prof. Maksim Stamenov
Assoc. prof. Angel Pachev
Prof. Malina Stankova
Assist. prof. Hristina Panteleeva
Assist. prof. Emiliya Kocheva
Prof. Stefan Smyadovski
Prof. Vladko Murdarov
Prof. Todor Balkanski
Prof. Kjetil Rå Hauge
Assoc. prof. Elena Uzenyova
Prof. Heinz Miklas
Prof. Violeta Kosecka
Prof. Małgorzata Korytkowska
Prof. Irina Platonova
➤ Before 2012
Prof. L. Krumova, Prof. Ivan Kochev, Assoc. prof. Tinka Kostova, Assist. prof. Donka Vakarelska-Chobanska, Assoc. prof. Lilyana Dimitrova-Todorova, Prof. Angelina Mincheva, Corr. member prof. Todor Boyadzhiev, Prof. Boryana Velcheva, Assoc. prof. Maria Racheva, Prof. Georgi Popov, Prof. Meri Lakova, Assist. prof. Stoyan Zherev, Assist. prof. Kalina Viktorova, Assist. prof. Ralitsa Tsoynska, Cor. member prof. Maria Popova, Cor. member Prof. Emiliya Pernishka, assoc. prof. Maria Deyanova, Prof. Maria Choroleeva, Prof. S. Kaldieva, Assist. prof. Yuliya Baltova, Assist. prof. Maya Bozhilova, assist. prof. Sabina Pavlova, assist. prof. Margarita Troeva, Assist. prof. Elena Kyaeva, Assist. prof. Vyara Maldzhieva, Prof. Ivan Kutsarov
➤ Previous years
Prof. Albrecht Greule (Germany), V. Atanasov (Istanbul, Turkey), Uhliřová (Czech Republic), Prof. Todor Todorov, Prof. Vasil Raynov, Vasil Anastasov, Angelina Mincheva, Kalina Ivanova
Acad. Todor Boyadzhiev, Cor. member Dora Ivanova-Mircheva, acad. Ivan Duridanov, Prof. Kristalina Cholakova, Prof. Siyka Spasova, Prof. Elena Georgieva, Prof. Stefana Stoykova, Prof. Dina Stanisheva, Rangel Boshkov, Assoc. prof. Hristo Holiolchev, Assoc. prof. Maria Deyanova, Dimitar Andreychin, Prof. Yordan Penchev, Prof. Tadeusz Szymanski, Prof. Evgeniya Ivanovna Dyomina, Prof. Klaus Steinke, Prof. Tatyana V. Popova, Boryana Velcheva, Georgi Hristov
6) Honorary Badge (Silver) of the Institute for Bulgarian Language. It honours contributions to the development of Bulgarian linguistics and the Institute for Bulgarian Language and is awarded on special occasions.
Angelina Dimova, Milka Dimitrova, Anna Spasova, Elena Mashalova, Anastasiya Hadzhieva, Hriska Simeonova-Topalova, Konstantin Kutsarov
7) Honorary sign plaque. It honours exceptional contributions to the development of Bulgarian linguistics and the Institute for Bulgarian Language and is awarded on special occasions.
➤ 2016 – Cor. member Emiliya Pernishka
Prof. Ivan Kochev
Prof. Stefana Dimitrova
8) Honorary member of the Institute for Bulgarian Language.
1. Prof. Tadeusz Szymanski
2. Prof. Evgeniya Ivanovna Dyomina
3. Prof. Klaus Steinke
4. Prof. Tatyana V. Popova
5. Kiril Kostov
6. Prof. Violeta Kosecka-Toševa
7. Kjetil Rå Hauge
The awards are in accordance with the criteria established by the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences.
Acad. Vladimir Georgiev Fund Awards (coordinated by the 13 Century Bulgaria Fund)
1) First Award for Best Academic Work in Linguistics. It is presented on 16th February – the anniversary from the birth of Acad. Vladimir Georgiev.
➤ 2017 – Prof. Penka Pehlivanova for her work “From motivated to arbitrary and back (motivation of the linguistic sign, or how words talk about things)”.
➤ 2015 – Cor. member Emiliya Pernishka for her work “Local names in the Svishtov Region”, Sofia, 2012, 302 p.
➤ 2014 – “Dictionary of Literary Bulgarian Based on the Vernacular of the 17 th. Century (on Material from the Tihonravov Damaskin)”. Sofia, Valentin trayanov Publ., 2013, 1143 p.
2) Second Award for Achievements in Linguistics. It is presented on 16th February – the anniversary from the birth of Acad. Vladimir Georgiev.
3) Collective Award for Best Academic Work or Achievements in Linguistics. The Collective Award is issued only as a substitution for the First and Second Award. It is presented on 16th February – the anniversary from the birth of Acad. Vladimir Georgiev.
The awards are in accordance with the Terms and conditions for the Acad. Vladimir Georgiev Fund Awards.