- Online search for words, combinations of word forms, grammatical and/or semantic features in the Bulgarian National Corpus – a large text corpus representative of the state of Bulgarian since the middle of the 20th century.
- Online dictionary lookup for synonyms, antonyms, idioms and neologisms – Infolex lexicography resources
- Online lookup for the morphological features of a word form in the Bulgarian POS annotated Corpus.
- Consultations by phone – 0900-12-230 (for Vivacom landlines) and 0879 66 83 63, and email (firstname.lastname@example.org) provided by the specialised Language Information and Consultations Service, at the blog „The Written Word Remains. Write Correctly!“ and at the Facebook profile „Language Consultations“.
- Expert reviews and reports (written and oral) on issues relating to grammar, spelling, vocabulary, phraseology, terminology, etymology, onomastics, dialectology, Old Bulgarian, etc.
- Text editing for publication and other purposes.
- Organising specialised courses in Bulgarian.
For more details see Rules on specialised services carried out by IBL (in Bulgarian).