The Institute for Bulgarian Language (IBL) is one of the oldest institutes of the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences.
The Institute is the main centre for scholarly research and description of the Bulgarian language with a focus on its contemporary state, history, dialect diversity and interaction with other languages.
The priority research areas of the Institute for Bulgarian Language are:
- Theoretical linguistic research;
- Academic Dictionaries of Bulgarian;
- Language resources and programs for natural language processing;
- Language competence;
- Bulgarian cultural and linguistic heritage;
- Sources for the history of the Bulgarian language.
The Institute for Bulgarian Language provides various services to institutions and citizens of Bulgaria.
PERIODICALS OF THE INSTITUTE
Секцията по компютърна лингвистика към Института за български език „Проф. Любомир Андрейчин“ при Българската академия на науките има удоволствието да Ви покани на лекцията на проф....